We are looking to recruit a Shipping Manager, in the Watford area.
- Taking care of the group brands - primarily 3 leading international sports brands
- Arranging for clearance of all sea freight and airfreight goods including samples
- Ensuring filing and fulfilling the administrative requirements in respect of documentation for all sea freight and airfreight goods including samples
- Administering and prioritising daily emails.
- Planning, managing and chasing supplier for deliveries as per the agreed expected delivery dates.
- Checking and authorizing shipments and airfreight requests and accordingly updating the schedules.
- Checking all arrivals and liaising with freight forwarders and the third party logistics to book in shipments.
- Monitoring and recording shipping and air schedules.
- Updating clearance status and accordingly amending delivery status.
- Providing clearance / delivery instructions i.e. tariff codes, duty rates and VAT liability information.
- Administering all documents and filing them for clearance procedures
- Preparing weekly intake report updating all aspects of schedule of delivery arrivals
- Receiving the shipping documents and updating the ERP system with original documents
- Distributing documents to relevant parties, including exports to enable clearance / delivery
- Managing shipping forecast and maintaining custom tariff
- Managing duty deferment statements, identifying all transactions and also providing copies to bought ledger
- Investigating for all discrepancies on delivery
- Identifying all transactions in relation to VAT certificates
- Preparing export documentations and arranging shipments where applicable
- Trouble shooting any shipment or delivery related issues
The scope of the roles and responsibilities for this position may expand or be varied dependent on the needs of the Company's business to adapt to changing market conditions.
To apply for the role of Shipping Manager, please click APPLY now and send CV.