HGV Class 1 Driver
Robertson Recruitment are currently looking for an experienced HGV Class 1 Driver to join one of our prestigious clients based in Loughborough on a permanent basis.
Our client is a rapidly expanding company specialising in providing quality wooden products and offering a market leading service. They are searching for a highly motivated individual to progress through the company ranks.
- Be responsible for the transportation of Artic Size Loads nationwide
- Ensure company standards are met at all times.
- Physical strapping of the product.
- Take control of your individual inventory sheet ensuring logs are recorded.
- Communication with Fork Lift Drivers to confirm the loading of the truck is correct.
- Ensure Health & Safety is followed at all times.
- Follow guidelines and precautions to ensure all shipments are damage free.
- Must have a Digital Tachograph Card and CPC.
- Experience driving an Artic vehicle is essential.
- The successful candidate must have a valid UK driving licence and have their own transportation means.
- Must be physically fit and able.
- Have pride in attention to detail to minimalise picking errors.
- Fantastic level of communications skills.
- Permanent job offer after interview process.
- Monday-Saturday work - only morning/days shifts.
- Overtime Opportunities.
- Excellent amount of holidays.
- Pension scheme.
*** HGV , Class 1 , CPC , Lorry , Tacho , HGV Class 1 , Driving , Operative , Driver , Loughborough , Nottingham , Derby , Leicester , Loading , Goods Out , Scanning , Truck , Arctic , Production , Logistics ***