Warehouse Team Leader Nottingham
My client is looking for a dynamic Warehouse team leader to develop their busy operation. They offer a modern and clean place to work at their state of the art distribution warehouse, with exciting future growth plans. You'll be developing a small team of motivated warehouse operatives. This will be over picking, packing and despatch.
Main Warehouse Team Leader duties:
- Ensure high standards of H&S and compliance are met and exceeded and continuously improve and promote our H&S culture.
- Conducting daily shift briefs regarding previous shift performance and predicted volumes.
- Overseeing Picking, Packing, and Despatch processes, ensuring that daily orders are completed.
- Managing and developing your team, creating clear succession plans and identifying key skills and talent.
- HR duties such as conducting back to works, carrying out investigations and disciplinary up to final written warning.
- Carrying out interviews for operatives.
- Coordinating orders and organising customer deliveries.
- Helping the Warehouse Manager with forecasting staffing levels.
Experience for the Warehouse Team Leader:
- Experience in a warehouse/ logistics role.
- Previous experience motivating and leading team members.
- A strong and confident attitude.
- Proven record of leading a team forward to achieve results.
- Previous experience in HR processes such as investigations, disciplinary processes.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Competitive salary.
- Monday to Friday daytime role.
- Generous holiday allowance.
- Fantastic career development opportunities within an expanding company.
- Joining a friendly close-knit team in a modern environment.
*** Warehouse, Distribution, Logistics, Picking, Packing, Despatch, Team Leader, Supervisor, Shipping, Delivery, Nottingham, NG7, NG6, NG2, NG4, NG5, NG8 ***