Permanent Warehouse Operatives - NIGHTS
Robertson Recruitment are currently looking for experienced Permanent Warehouse Operatives to join one of our prestigious clients based in Yate (Bristol).
Our client is a rapidly expanding company specialising in providing quality products and offering market leading customer service. They are searching for a highly motivated and proactive individual to support in the day to day operations working a 40hour week. On a permanent Sunday to Thursday basis in a busy warehouse environment, you will work closely within your team to complete warehouse related tasks. In return, you'll receive a competitive salary between £20,000 to £22,000 and chances to progress!
Permanent Warehouse Operative Job Role:
- Picking and packing items to customer's requirements.
- Scanning Barcodes of goods and allocating to the relevant pallets.
- To ensure accuracy is maintained across all duties.
- Ensure Health & Safety is followed at all times.
- Heavy lifting different size and weight products.
- Maintaining warehouse cleanliness and waste management.
- Follow guidelines and precautions to ensure all items are damage free.
- Being flexible to all standard warehouse duties.
- Safe Manuel handling and the wearing of PPE is adhered too.
Permanent Warehouse Operative Requirments:
- Comfortable working in a fast paced and efficient warehouse environment.
- Have pride in attention to detail to minimise picking and repacking errors.
- Be able to communicate any problems.
- Fantastic level of communications skills.
- Physically fit.
- FLT Reach and Counter preferred but not essential
Warehouse Operative Benefits:
- Permanent opportunity
- Competitive salary between £9.75 Start to go up to £10.50ph once trained
- Sunday to Thursday shift 18:00 - 07:00 (40hours a week, must be flexible to work between this time)
- Christmas Bonus
- Bupa medical insurance
- Bonus scheme
- On-line discounts on great products
- Opportunities to work with a prestigious client base
*** Warehouse, Packer, Order Picking, Fulfilment, Data Entry, Containers, FLT, Counterbalance, Stock Control, Yates ***