Courier Delivery Driver - Shrewsbury ASAP
Robertson Recruitment are seeking experienced multi-drop delivery drivers for a well-established distribution and delivery company in Shrewsbury that prides itself on exceptional customer service.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced driver to work within a growing and thriving business and be rewarded for their hard work.
Van Driver job role:
- To deliver parcels in the area driving a 3.5t van
- Ensuring high levels of customer service and professionalism are maintained at all times
- To plan out routes and work to a customer journey platform
- Ensuring all paperwork is correctly completed
- Meeting deadlines and Time keeping
- Vehicle maintenance and loading responsibilities
- Working within the health and safety guidelines.
Van Driver key skills and experience:
- You MUST hold a full UK driving licence with no more than 6 points (no DR's)
- Experience in multi-drop parcel delivery and driving a 3.5 tonne van is ESSENTIAL
- You MUST be 21 or older to be covered for driving a company vehicle
- Able to work in a professional and polite manner
- Good communication skills.
Van Driver benefits
- Competitive pay rates and desirable working hours
- On-going full time work with a scope for a permanent contract
- Increased rates after 12 weeks of work
- Day shift only
- Easily accessible via public transport, also free car parking
- Prestigious well known company.
Our client is looking for polite, well-mannered and well-presented individuals to work with in their fantastic team. If you want to work within a fast growing company and be rewarded for your hard work please don't hesitate to enquire today.
Click the link and apply today.
*** Shrewsbury, van, 3.5t, Logistics, Distribution, Parcels, Multi Drop, Driving, Delivery, Deliver, Driver , Driving Licence, Van Driver ***